Business Communication Today – Global Edition, 14th Edition
Business Communication Today, Global Edition, 14th Edition by Courtland L. Bovee, John V. Thill
Digital PDF Book.
Business Communication Today 14th Edition PDF Book by Courtland L. Bovee, John V. Thill
For courses in Business Communication.
Technology and communication intersect to prepare students for the workplace
Business Communication Today continually demonstrates the inherent connection between recent technological developments and modern business practices. Each new edition addresses the most essential changes in technology and how they impact the business world, while still covering timeless business skills such as listening, presenting, and writing.
With a strong focus on mobile integration, the 14th Edition blends current topics, such as social media in business, with more traditional entrepreneurial concepts. The text is flexible and suitable for all students, instilling crucial business skills needed to thrive in an office environment. With a clear, fluid chapter organisation, Business Communication Today introduces, develops, and reviews major concepts to maximise understanding.
Table of Contents:
1. Professional Communication in a Digital, Social, Mobile World
2. Collaboration, Interpersonal Communication, and Business Etiquette
3. Communication Challenges in a Diverse, Global Marketplace
4. Planning Business Messages
5. Writing Business Messages
6. Completing Business Messages
7. Digital Media
8. Social Media
9. Visual Media
10. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
11. Writing Negative Messages
12. Writing Persuasive Messages
13. Finding, Evaluation, and Processing Information
14. Planning Reports and Proposals
15. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
16. Developing Presentations in a Social Media Environment
17. Enhancing Presentations with Slides and Other Visuals
18. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
19. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.