is a lecture which is covered within the Operation Management Module which is covered by Bachelor and Master Level Students.
In this lecture, we examine different types of forecasts and present a variety of forecasting models. Our purpose is to show that there are many ways for managers to forecast. We also provide an overview of business sales forecasting and describe how to prepare, monitor, and judge the accuracy of a forecast. Good forecasts are an essential part of efficient service and manufacturing operations.
- Understand the three time horizons and which models apply for each
- Explain when to use each of the four qualitative models
- Apply the naive, moving-average, exponential smoothing, and trend methods
- Compute three measures of forecast accuracy
- Develop seasonal indices
- Conduct a regression and correlation analysis
- Use a tracking signal
In this File you will find:
Forecasting in Operation Management Lecture Power Point Presentation
Detailed Project Management Lesson Plan
Forecasting Test Bank with answers (more than 100 Questions)
3 Case Studies with all Answers to them
22 Discussion Questions for Seminar with Answers
60 Exercises with all answers for Seminar or Lecture
Plus reading resource on Project Management in order to enhance you overall knowledge about the topic.
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.