International Accounting and Finance Issues
is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
The international accounting and taxation functions comprise great challenges for today’s global business managers. This lecture presents the key accounting and taxation issues confronting firms that do business abroad. First, the lecture examines the ways in which national accounting systems differ and how today’s global capital markets force countries to consider the harmonization of their accounting and reporting standards. It then explores a number of unique issues MNEs face, such as the valuation and translation of transactions and assets that are denominated in foreign currencies. The lecture concludes with an examination of the impact of transfer pricing on business unit performance evaluation and an explanation of the balanced scorecard approach to performance evaluation.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Examine the major factors influencing the development of accounting practices in different countries
- Examine the global convergence of accounting standards
- Explain how companies account for foreign-currency transactions and translate foreign-currency financial statements
- Explain how companies include international factors in the capital budgeting process
- Discuss the major internal sources of funds available to the MNE and show how they are managed globally
- Describe how companies protect against the major financial risks of inflation and exchange rate movements
In this file you will find:
- 1 International Accounting and Finance Issues Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 4 Interesting Exercises for Seminar
- 6 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip file.