Managing Human Resources 9th Edition by Luis R. Gomez-Mejia, David B. Balkin, Kenneth P. Carson
Test bank with full answers! The date of your exam is fast approaching and devising a plan to review all the information in your textbook is a daunting task. Fortunately for you, we understand that your time is limited and we place at your disposal this priceless and invaluable study guide! The (Managing Human Resources 9th Edition by Luis R. Gomez-Mejia, David B. Balkin, Kenneth P. Carson) provides comprehensive coverage of your course materials in a condensed, easy to comprehend collection of exam-style questions, primarily in multiple-choice format.
In this test bank pack for Managing Human Resources 9th Edition by Luis R. Gomez-Mejia, David B. Balkin, Kenneth P. Carson book you will find test banks with all answers to them for the following chapters of the book:
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. Meeting Present and Emerging Strategic Human Resource Challenges
PART II: THE CONTEXTS OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
2. Managing Work Flows and Conducting Job Analysis
3. Understanding Equal Opportunity and the Legal Environment
4. Managing Diversity
PART III: STAFFING
5. Recruiting and Selecting Employees
6. Managing Employee Separations, Downsizing, and Outplacement
PART IV: EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
7. Appraising and Managing Performance
8. Training the Workforce
9. Developing Careers
PART V: COMPENSATION
10. Managing Compensation
11. Rewarding Performance
12. Designing and Administering Benefits
PART VI: GOVERNANCE
13. Developing Employee Relations
14. Respecting Employee Rights and Managing Discipline
15. Working with Organized Labor
16. Managing Workplace Safety and Health
17. International HRM Challenge
This test bank pack contains 17 test banks with all answers for all 17 chapters of the book.
Each of the 17 test banks contains more than 100 different types of questions.
All test banks are in Word format, so you will be able to adjust them if it will be necessary.
Instant Download after payment.