Strategy Evaluation and Governance Lecture (Strategic Management)
This lecture describes how to effectively evaluate strategies and make timely changes as needed. In this context, Moreover, it explains how to develop a Balanced Scorecard and utilize contingency planning. Since boards of directors are generally responsible for the firm’s overall performance, governance issues are discussed in this lecture.
Learning Objectives of lecture:
- Discuss the strategy-evaluation process.
- Discuss three activities that comprise strategy evaluation.
- Describe and develop a Balanced Scorecard.
- Discuss the role of a board of directors (governance) in strategic planning.
- Identify and discuss four challenges in strategic management.
- Identify and describe 17 guidelines for effective strategic management.
By purchasing this resource, you will get:
Strategy Evaluation and Governance Lecture Power Point Presentation
Test bank for Strategy Evaluation and Governance Lecture with all answers.
1 file with useful notes for instructor
File with teaching tips
Once you will purchase this resource please write some feedback!
Please Write comments as well as subscribe to our store!
Instant download after payment!